Saint-Privat in Corrèze, between the Dordogne Valley and the Mountains of Auvergne, in the heart of Xaintrie...
The campsite, affiliated with VVF Villages, welcomes you all year round in a calm and wooded environment with direct access to the Chanaux lake .
Only 500m from the village and its shops, on more than 5 hectaresour campsite has 30 emplacements dont 10 chalets.
Camper vans and Caravans
Our campsite has 15 comfort pitches for camper vans and caravans
- The tourist tax is 0,20€ per adult (+18 years old) / day
- Animals are accepted
- The campsite has 1 sanitary block for people with reduced mobility
The Chanaux campsite also offers you :
- A common room with several entertainments
- Outdoor games for children
- A tourist information point
- A welcome drink is organized once a week
- Marked hiking trails .
- Fishing on the Chanaux lake is possible (sale of cards at the "Kiosque de l'Auberge")